Positive Workplace Framework
We partner with WMA Wellness to deliver The Positive Workplace Framework (PWF) services and products, which are tailored to meet your workplace’s unique needs and organizational setting. We do an assessment at your organization and then customize a plan to implement evidence-based positive psychology practices that contribute to healthy and effective workplaces.
The PWF provides a cost-effective strategy for increasing employee engagement and performance by enhancing mental fitness, resiliency, and wellness. There are three core components:
- Mental fitness practices
- Resiliency practices
- Positive leadership practices
Each PWF service is accompanied by online express teaching e-books, self-study interactive guides, personalized team and organizational reports, and instructional videos to move positive psychology concepts into action in the workplace.
When and where are workshops offered?
- All workshops can be offered at your workplace or online
- Our facilitators will work with you to determine the time and location
How much does it cost?
- Workshops based on PWF plans are customized based on your organization’s needs. Please call us to discuss.
How can we book PWF?
Please contact Timothy Doyle:
- Phone: 780.819.7738
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org