High employee engagement leads to better workplace productivity and organizational performance. The Family Centre helps you improve your organization’s health and effectiveness by providing employees, managers, and organizations with learning opportunities to inspire healthy workplace relationships, effective management practices, and high employee engagement.
Ideally, your workplace should be productive — where employees are positive, constructive, considerate, and motivated to do the best they can for your organization. The Family Centre provides workshops for workplaces that help your organization’s most valued asset — your people — become highly engaged. Sometimes that means addressing issues or challenges. Other times that means taking proactive measures to ensure your workforce has the tools and skills it needs to succeed.
We offer two types of workplace services:
- Lunch and Learn workshops – A facilitator joins you on-site to deliver a workshop on a pre-determined topic.
- Positive Workplace Framework programs – We meet with you to customize a suite of sessions to create a healthy and effective workplace.
When and where are workshops offered?
- All workshops can be offered at your workplace. The Positive Workplace Framework is also available online
- Our facilitators will work with you to determine the time and location
How much does it cost?
- Lunch and Learns range from $400-$550 per session
- Workshops based on PWF plans are customized based on your organization’s needs. Please call us to discuss.