Low Cost Summer Activities
Are you looking for fun, inexpensive things to do with your family this summer? Besides watching the K Days Parade and dipping into the pools at the Legislature, there are many other activities in our city that won’t break your bank.
- The Priceless Fun Guide by The City of Edmonton is a great resource that includes information on family nature nights, youth programs, festivals, and much more
- The City of Edmonton outdoor pools offer free admission again this summer. For pool hours, visit: https://www.edmonton.ca/activities_parks_recreation/outdoor-pools.aspx
- Raising Edmonton has a handy calendar of events in and around Edmonton
- For activities around the house, see the list of 100 summer activities on the Fun, Cheap or Free website. YouTube karaoke, anyone?
- Enjoy cultural activities, educational programming, food, and games at The Family Centre's free camps for parents, July 2 - 18. You can drop in on any day at Ivor Dent or St. Alphonsus school. Childcare is available for children aged 2 and older. See tfcna.com/parentcamps2019 for more information.