Everyone experiences conflict in relationships at some point. Whether it’s with friends, family members, co-workers or romantic partners, the trick to maintaining positive relationships is understanding how to resolve disagreements in a constructive way. Sometimes that’s easier said than done, especially when emotion, defences, or pride gets in the way.
Strive is a therapy group for men experiencing challenges in relationships. It will help you enhance your well-being by showing you how to develop healthier relationship skills based on your own personal values and what you want your life to be. We want you to experience stronger relationships and a balanced life with less conflict.
What does the content cover?
Strive consists of the following modules, which can be taken in any order:
- Self-awareness and self-management
- Conflict resolution and communication skills
- Core beliefs, values, and decision making
- Balancing power in relationships
Who can attend?
Any man over age 18 can sign up for Strive.
What will you learn?
Through Strive, you will learn ways to:
- Develop a vision and plan for the life you want to live
- Effectively resolve conflicts in relationships
- Balance life’s competing demands and pressures
When and where is it offered?
- Strive takes place at our offices at 9912-106 Street, Edmonton
- There are 4 modules in 16 weeks (4 weekly sessions per module), offered every Wednesday from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Modules may be completed in any order and over any time frame
How much does it cost?
- $200 per module
- Subsidies may be available. Please contact us to apply for subsidized counselling
How do I register?