Our intervention services are for youth who have status with Alberta Children’s Services, may not have a permanent residence, and are engaged in high-risk activity. Youth may be living on their own with no caring adults involved or available in their lives. Often the youth have been in and out of care and are struggling to find hope.
- Supporting youth to address the effects of trauma and adverse children experiences, utilizing relationship, opportunities for mastery and the development of a sense of belonging to heal and achieve wellbeing
- Achieving legal, physical, and/or relational permanency
- Initiating or participating in coordinated community efforts to achieve long-term sustainable goals identified by youth
- Finding and engaging family and community members to increase the youth’s circle of support
- Supporting youth in their transition to independence
Who can access this support?
- All of our intervention services are only for individuals identified through Alberta Children’s Services
- All referrals come through Edmonton and Area Child and Family Services Authority (Region 6)
How can I find out more?
Please contact the program manager Jessica Karpa at: